Sorry I didn't post an erotic story last Friday but Hubby and I went out of town for the weekend. He had to run a half marathon on Saturday morning but that didn't stop us from fucking all weekend.
Hotel sex is always amazing. It feels like you're having an affair and I want to scream like normal but I know other people are just beyond the wall. That makes it extra exciting knowing they may be listening to my moans while hubby slides his cock in and out of my pussy.
The best sex was in the shower. I had just finished shaving my pussy when hubby joined me. His cock was already rock hard so I immediately got on my knees and sucked it. Shower sex can be difficult but there was just enough ledge on the tub for me to stand on and get my pussy right above hubby's cock. I slid my pussy down on his dick and then hubby fucked me. And fucked me. And fucked me. It felt so fucking amazing with the hot water streaming down over us.
No comments:
Post a Comment